Monday, April 07, 2008

Pluming Prius Putzes

Read these holier-than-thou license plates.






























Virtue may be its own reward -- but as any self-respecting Prius Progressive can attest, the payoffs of hybrid ownership don't stop there. Beyond the gas pump savings, the tax breaks, the entree to carpool lanes, the freedom to park without feeding meters and the aura of cool kinship with Hollywood hybriders such as Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz, comes something more visceral.

Say what? Prius drivers don't have to feed the parking meters? Are you freakin' kidding me?

Read more here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha oh wow. Awful. I drive a Honda Civic Hybrid, but at least I'm not a dick about it. Ever see that South Park episode? I completely see where it stemmed from now.

CaptiousNut said...

Yeah I heard about that episode.

Smug Alert!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bunch of environmental freaks!!! I am getting sick of this Prius crap, now that gas is $2.05 a gallon why don't libs or drive by media thank Big Oil.