Friday, August 03, 2012

Buffett - One BLIND Old Bat!


"For the last two years, I’ve seen everything except housing moving forward in the economy," Buffett, 81, told Betty Liu in a July 13 interview on Bloomberg Television. "In the last few months, the rest of the economy actually has flattened out. Housing is picking up."

Yeah, the economy has been *moving forward* the past 2 years.

What a freakin' Moron!

I guess by economy he means stock prices....but not food prices, energy prices, taxes, or debt.  And I guess he's not talking about jobs either.

This 'old coot' sees housing picking up too? Figures.  I guess he thinks mortgage rates will NEVER tick up or *extreme over-supply* simply doesn't matter.

I really do hope he's still alive when it all falls apart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if old St. Warren has gone senile on us?
That Buffett rule crap didn't strike me as sound judgement in any direction.