Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shredding Arguments


Early this morning, my wife just got back from a week-long work trip to South America.

So, being gone a while....we had a lot of arguing and fighting to catch up on. Seriously.

Other than that I've been playing with a certified, pre-owned toy.

My MIL had a nice scanner gathering dust upstairs that I just co-opted.

Not having had a functioning scanner for years (my Dell 3-in-1 printer died early on), I had quite a good time scanning some of my honeymoon pics, annoying business cards, and also some of the homemade math worksheets I've been using with my kids.

Have y'all read - check that - ORDERED that great book yet?

Tim Ferriss talks passionately about *scanning* every piece of paper that comes your way and trashing it on the spot.

Tonight I reclaimed a big chunk of my desk, a most liberating feeling.

You know what I hate?

I hate when my first wife yells something and then leaves the room in an effort to lay claim to the *last word*.

Excuse me while I go track this wily broad down...

See also - Printers = Trash.

3 comments:

Taylor Conant said...

It'd be so funny if you referred to her as your first wife and then she ended up being one.

Anne Galivan said...

Yes, well...there's always that make-up nookie to look forward to. Enjoy your weekend!

CaptiousNut said...

Taylor,

She IS my first wife!

We'll be together until *death* when we'll *part*.

I'll be single again in eternity a la Larry David.

Anne,

This is a family blog. Please.

You made me google *nookie*...