Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Be Happy For Tiger - Soulmate Found!


Tiger Woods dissing his wife? After the Tiger Woods scandal has unfolded (or imploded, rather) there's news surfacing that Tiger may have dissed his wife Elin Nordegren Woods in an email to one of his alleged mistresses...

According to Radar Online, one of the emails to alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel reads:

"I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this. Not even at home. Why didn't we find each other years ago?"

Hmmmmm....

I had thought that the extramarital socialization was the actual *diss*!

But what do I know? I'll have to check one of those old school ebonic dictionaries - which could also probably shed some cultural light on polyamorous males.

And who knew that *diss* has gained sufficient literary acceptance to be permitted in newpaper headlines?!

The link for the non-story is here.

By inference, I guess if Tiger was praising his wife to his umpteen side squeezes....the entire situation would have been so much more palatable to his nanny au pair wife.

Tiger's virility was always suspect. He was never one of *the guys*. Heck, as a youngster he was hanging out with that 'old coot', dullard Mark O'Meara all the time - a man who also recently left his wife.

And now Eldrick has been caught texting/emailing a most emasculating:

I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this. Not even at home. Why didn't we find each other years ago?

....to a groupie/ho!

What would you do to your jabroni if you saw him emailing that?

One of my Gutter Buddies from Philly....his stance was always that there was nothing wrong with getting wasted and *settling for a pig* but that it was a grave offense to *fantasize* about one!



See also:

Risks of Marrying Down

Tiger Woods Caught With Naked Feet

Three In My Inbox Today

1 comment:

Funny Circus Bears said...

Am I the only one who is keeping quiet about my trangressions with Tiger the Cheetah?