Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Military School?


So I just came across an article that must have been hard for the NY Times to publish.

Apparently the government schools on military bases outperform the rest of the country.

Now I'm no fan of either Big Military or that horrible newspaper....but I've always enjoyed delicious irony!

And this news/study, I guess, is sort of a nice response to John Kerry's gaffe from not too long ago.

BTW, I just read that 32% of all homeschooled children are in military families. While I think that number is a little on the high side, it is true that many military families are even smarter than the ones whose kids are impressing the NY Times.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Even if a military school would be able to provide both academic excellence and discipline, it would still be up to the student if he applies both of these in his student life.