Thursday, June 07, 2012

Slutty Big Media and Skanky School Slaves


This story is running on Drudge and a couple people have already emailed it to me this morning...

Guess what, incidentally, yesterday around 10:45am I walked right through a sea of Stuyvesant students in front of their building....along with my kids and another family on our way to our *homeschool Field Day*.

But all I saw were a bunch of nerdy-looking juveniles burdened with heavy backpacks...

Well, the headline got it to the front page of Drudge....so I guess that's a *winning story*.

Though these kids really ought to *get in line* like the perfect future slaves they are on track to become...

Imagine getting kicked out of this school because you refuse to cover your shoulders, midriff, and tiny Asian boobies???

No comments: