Tuesday, September 25, 2012

George Costanza - Occasionally Dead Right!





People in my *circles* know that pretty much all I wear is jeans and golf shirts - and have been doing so since 1992 when I was liberated from prison-school.

But after all these years I've decided to mix it up.

Yeah, I'm going with the *sweatpants* - actually with slightly more upscale *workout* pants these days as often as I can.

I was watching a guy in church the other day and contemplating how he had a t-shirt, a dress shirt, a tie, and a sport-coat on. I concluded that people only dress up in all those ridiculous *layers* if they want to fool someone (or God!) or sell someone something that they don't need.

Wearing workout clothes is also a good reminder....to workout more!

I also noticed that Tim Ferriss was always wearing workout clothes.

When in doubt, emulate him!


No comments: