Thursday, September 09, 2010

Running Geometry

For a while now I've found this guy's golf videos to be very informative.

Today he branches out with a very interesting one on running.

Give it a chance. I found it fascinating even though I absolutely have always hated *running* - an activity that tortured both my mind and body. I'd play any game, all-out, with a ball but tell me to run laps and I'd be bummed; I used to liken the discomfort to *church for the body* - just brutal, when I was a child anyway.

3 comments:

Taylor Conant said...

Fascinating! I sent it to several friends who are interested in running.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Check out Born to Run by Christopher McDougall. it's another great book on how to run covering form.

Justin Time said...

The chick's leg is at a 6 degree angle when viewed straight on and measured by an inaccurate yellow line.

The guy's leg is at a 2 degree angle when viewed from the side and measured by an even less accurate yellow line. So what is all of this trying to prove? Who the hell knows...I didn't watch the video.

Plus, running is only for people who can't actually play sports.