Sunday, February 01, 2009

I'm Baaaack



Now THAT was a memorable movie - for Slow Rion's *children of the 80s* anyway.

So I am back in Beantown after a month in Naples with the 'old coot' snowbirds. The drive home, all 1,600 miles, took 2.5 days just like the trip there.

I missed 3 feet of snow this month. Well, I didn't exactly miss it. Much of it was waiting for me when we pulled in, or tried to pull in at midnight last night. My mostly unshoveled driveway was covered with 3 inches of ice. So I spent the last 5 hours out there trying to put a dent in it.

I thought for sure that I could put up 100 posts last month. Alas, the 56 I did write seem like an utter failure - despite the fact that it is still prodigious output for me historically. In fact, I used to post but 20 times a month before August of 2008. And, in 2006 I posted a mere 78 times for the entire year!

So here I go again, promising 100 posts for the month of February. Anyone want to take the *under*? Name your bet.

No comments: