Monday, June 08, 2009

The Goode Family - It Stinks


I got around to watching a couple (actually 1.5) episodes of The Goode Family.

Unfortunately it stunk - and wasn't as advertised.

It, by my standards, does not mock all things *green*. In a way, it kind of makes light of Earth-worshippers.

In my previous post I predicted that Big Business ad dollars would shun any show that dared mocked state-sanctioned eco-paganism.

But, guess what....

There was even a Prius ad run during one of the shows I caught!

Mike Judge is a total wimp.

Addendum - Bear in mind that I panned a couple of TV shows some years ago when they premiered: Moonlighting which ran for - and Beverly Hills 90210 both of which became hits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they should base a show on this guy...

http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM

Kfell