Wednesday, June 17, 2009

True Redneck Tanktop!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama Wal-Mart, where the young lady was shopping at the flea market.

Look at it closely:




Click image to enlarge if needed.

Now I ask you...

Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hmmmm...I can make me a nice summer top from these!!

On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!

But what if they weren't bought new? That's redneck recycling at its best.

Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skid marks don't wash out no more. Just cut the crotch out and wear 'em.

How very GREEN! Al Gore would be proud.


Now, that pic, for a second, reminded me of that *double loser* I caught in the Lakers tanktop. Click here to see him.

That was featured in my oft-hit, classic post - Marginalizing Red Sox Fans.

There's just something telling about almost any wife-beater....

And I never understood how those undershirts mitigated *pit sweat* either!

Someone, please edify me.

No comments: