Saturday, April 18, 2009

Google Search Suggestions - Who Is....???



So my son and I are learning about fiat currency. He was badgering me yesterday for the names of everyone on each coin and each bill. Do you know who is on a 1,000 bill? I couldn't remember....I mean I didn't know.

Straight to the computer we went. As I typed in "who is..." I got the above Google search suggestions.

First of all, who the heck is Robert Pattinson. I've never heard of the bloke.

Secondly, what is this business with *big papa*? I can infer - even though I've never heard of it - that the *real housewives of atlanta* is some cable reality show. What channel it's on....I couldn't tell you (without cheating).

From the show's Wikipedia entry:

Kimberleigh "Kim" Zolciak -- She is a Connecticut native and Johns Creek resident, a divorced mother of two who is attempting to pursue a career as a country singer while half-heartedly attempting to quit smoking. She had a "sugar daddy", whom she mysteriously referred to as "Big Poppa", who chose not to be aired on the show for personal and privacy reasons. In October 2008, Jezebel reported that "numerous blind items and internet rumors" had identified him as entrepreneur Lee Najjar.[1] He funded her somewhat lavish lifestyle, buying her $14,000 in diamonds and a $60,000 Cadillac Escalade. Kim and "Big Poppa" broke up in the last episode of season one. Since the end of the first season, Zolciak has linked in media reports to billionaire Dr. Stefan Lemperle[2] and Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis.[3] The show was originally planned to follow the lives of five black women, but Zolciak, who is white, introduced by Leakes, impressed the producers with her personality.

After a quick glance, because that's even more than it deserves, it looks like these *real housewives* are all divorced deadbeat whores - though someone else will have to confirm.

How pathetic that *big papa* has made it to the top of the Google search suggestions!

THIS is what piques the curiosity of the lumpen masses?



And how pathetic that after all my Marginalizing - 4 years and 1,200 blog posts - one has to practically type out my complete moniker for Google to suggest CaptiousNut!

I guess my goal should be to steadily move up the results of *morons*. Currently my blog comes up on the fourth page.



By the way, it's Grover Cleveland's mug on the thousand dollar bill. See the rest of the big bills here.

No comments: