Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who's Your Daddy?



LAST CHILD SUPPORT CHECK!!!

Today my baby girl's 18th birthday I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments! So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get here, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So, my baby girl take the check over to her momma. I be anxious to hear what she say, and bout the 'spression on her face. Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

She say to tell you that "you ain't my daddy" .... and watch the 'spression on yo face!


2 comments:

Funny Circus Bears said...

Bad joke as it is too unreal that 18 years of payments would have been made.

CaptiousNut said...

That's an overly cynical presumption that I refuse to accept.