Friday, April 17, 2009

Who's Teaching Your Kid?



So the other night I was out boozing locally....

There was a band, and some tattooed, whack-a-do chick-a-dee in our proximity who let it be known (to us) that she was one of their gals.

In fact, after a few drinks and over the din of the live music, she confessed (bragged?) that she had slept with each of the band members. She even told us about one band member's anomalous testicle count. What a lady!

So whatever, right?

Later that night, as the barkeep was kicking me out at closing, and after most everyone had left, one of that chick-a-dee's friends informed me that her skanky friend was a teacher at one of the most expensive and *prestigious* pre-schools around.

Hah! Man did I get a good laugh out of that.

And so have all fifty *moms* at the parks with whom I've charitably shared that gossip.

You see, the commoners love to deprecate what they can't afford or have.

While I enjoy deprecating them all.

No comments: