Friday, May 18, 2012

Bear Market Rally, Over?


It's hard to believe that these bankrupt, over-valued stocks have managed to rally for 4 EFFIN' YEARS...

Whatever.

It's going to the toilet where it belongs, price-wise.

How do I know?

Because I'm no longer short, not beyond a negligible position anyway. And I have no stomach for more puts on the banks and REITs.

I myself have moved on to my tutoring and educational website endeavor. In fact I'm all in on them these days and that explains the diminished blog output.

Let me just tell y'all, that the New York economy has lost steam and is about to nosedive. All it will take is another 1,000 points off the Dow....even if it doesn't come for several more months.

And I'm not exagerrating when I say that Wall Street has never been booming like this. It's been a four year skim-fest for stock, commodity, and bond *asset managers*. Almost everyone I know in finance is still cleaning up. So we have a long, long way to fall yet. All good things do come to an end...

Get flat at least.

No comments: