Sunday, November 27, 2011

Google - Setting Its Sights On iTunes


I'm always rooting against Apple - much like I'm always rooting against the Red Sox.

While neutral on the products, I just don't care for the rabid fans!

And this reminds me...

One of these days I'm going to have to figure out a way to listen to music and whatnot in my car in a more modern way, i.e. NOT through the AM/FM car stereo.

I just can't bring myself to BUY an iPod and then BUY a thousand dollars worth of music.

Then I have to *manage* it: physically bring it with me, hide it in the car, sync devices, etc. Heck I'd probably get another $180 ticket from a cop for a *hands free violation* messing around with it.

I need a computer embedded in my car, with access to my stuff. Google obviously is positioning itself for such a future world.

For more info Google's latest salient - click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are starting to sound like my parents -- you know, old coots who can't figure out which button to push on the tv remote control.
You're free to stick with your atavistic ways but please don't make like it's difficult or will magically be better if google does it.

CaptiousNut said...

Whatever....young whippersnapper.

For the record, I DO KNOW how to get the cable box power and color TV power on at the same time.

The trick is to leave one of them on permanently!

My old man taught me that hack.

Not for nuthin', but youse kids are going to be deaf at age 35 from those stupid white ear-phones.

Just try to be present in the *moment* once in a while, for a change.