Thursday, January 31, 2008

Contribution From Mrs. C-Nut

Just got this email via my wife's Blackberry.



Mrs. C-Nut - So I am getting my haircut and I have to listen to this dumb hairdresser talk about how she feels she has to be responsible and not have kids because of over-population. How stupid are these people???

Haha!

You have to play along though. I would have told the bimbo that I was more concerned with "climate change" and the civil rights of deaf, transgendered guest workers.

UPDATE - I had to add this pic based on a posted comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't we lucky , she won't be reproducing !!!!

CaptiousNut said...

anon,

THAT's an even better response, "Yeah, I agree that YOU should not be reproducing. In fact, you really ought to think of committing suicide - for the good of the planet!"