Monday, February 28, 2011

Me - A Useful Moron, Apparently


You know this was total BS...

The other day somebody - a family member no less! - asked me explicitly for my *honest opinion* on something.

I thought, "What was going on here?"

I mean I'm 37.74 years old, and in my ENTIRE LIFE nobody has really asked for my *honest opinion* on ANYTHING.

What made this request even more perplexing was the fact that this particular family member most certainly is not fond of my brutal honesty. They even went so far as to complain vehemently recently about some of the lighter content on this here space - saying it was *insensitive*.

I knew something was afoot but answered the request (email) anyways with a couple of short sentences. I did give my honest opinion....because, to a fault, that's all I'm capable of.

But this particular time that person AGREED with my sentiments and asked if they could forward my email on to someone else.

Aha!

This was a selfish ruse. That family member was really just exploiting me; using me like a cheap drunk woman from New Jersey!


I've never watched the show, but I think that's Deena.

No comments: