Thursday, June 23, 2011

Food P*rn For The Ladies

I can't believe I'm posting this but it's too funny and surprisingly enlightening. It a VHS series from the 80s called *cooking with beefcake* or something:


Though I am unsettled and deeply offended by this rank objectification of men!

Think about it - in the alternate reality of a matriarchal society....young males might be starving themselves, making themselves up, getting surgically enhanced buttocks, and acting frivolously on account of mass media images like this.

In all seriousness, the rarity of messages like this can actually communicate to men the pressures concerned mothers and their immature, impressionable daughters are up against.

Warning - I have spyware in my blog that will notify me as to how many times individual readers watch this clip!

No comments: