Thursday, December 15, 2011

Six Pack Abs Hack?


Like most earthlings, sit-ups, leg raises, and crunches kill my back and neck.

But I recently heard that there is a way to do them which not only protects those weak spots but also really hits your abs.

Apparently the key is to *flatten your lower back* all the way to the floor while doing them.

And now that I Google this a bit I can see that it's hardly a secret among the workout cognoscenti.

I'll have to give this a whirl now. Technique is everything in life!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I thought you already achieved six-pack abs through kettlebells?

CaptiousNut said...

Made inroads....not there yet by any stretch.

Even with all my *hacks* I still, like everyone else, struggle with discipline and time.

I eat a lot of sugar too. Tried to give it up but failed.

Paul Mitchell said...

Why are you watching videos of men wearing nothing but underwear?

CaptiousNut said...

PM,

Hah!

Whatever...

You watch those *student-athlete* goons all Saturday playing American football.

Paul Mitchell said...

At least they wear pants. Admit it, pants are the very minimum you should wear making a video.