Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Bull Market Ragin' In The Black Baby Killing Industry!


It is always fun and astounding to ask abortionists ("pro-choicers") if they believe that taxpayers should be subsidizing abortions...

I say fun, because you'll never get a straightforward answer.

I told one such person recently that *Planned Parenthood gets $300 million per year from taxpayers*.

First he played dumb; then he questioned the veracity of the figure; then he said that the money they got (which he only a second ago didn't know anything about) was for other services like mammograms and whatnot. Of course the other stuff that Planned Parenthood does is nothing short of a *ruse*. Their main business, by far, is killing black and brown babies.

And I hear that Planned Parenthood is sitting on $1 billion in assets too. In other words, they DON'T NEED any more money.

One of the most amazing books I've come across - in terms of being well-written, important, and informative - was Aborting America.  Definitely check it out if you can find it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This subject makes me feel so hopeless. I read articles like this and wonder... is there anything I could do to help even just one woman see that these lives are precious? And not one damn thing comes to mind.

Have you ever watched this video?