Monday, April 16, 2012

Poop Like A Dog?



Apparently it's healthier to *squat* above a hole in the ground while you defecate...

Who knew?

Seems to be another one of these 4th World habits (like bare feet, raw food, etc.) that's making a comeback among the healthy set.

Apparently squatters even do their thing atop conventional toilets.

But it can be somewhat dangerous.

Now, I'm going to WARN y'all. The following link is one of the most graphic I've ever posted. If you've just eaten....wait a little bit at least.

SQUAT TOILET ACCIDENT

I believe she was squatting atop a porcelain toilet....but it toppled and shattered. There are worse pics of this injury if you want to Google.

Now go try it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am not watching that video!

When I lived in Korea many public toilets in restaurants were like this. The first time I ever walked into one, I'll admit, I was confused. I just thought I was in an older part of town, and now I finally know better!

CaptiousNut said...

Hi Heather,

It's simply an image, not a video.

I understand.

Check this out instead.