Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Better Blogging Chronicles 12 - Adsense Experiment


For years I've been wondering how much money - even though I'm sure it's a pittance! - Google Ads would bring in on this blog.

So I just enabled them in the sidebar and at the end of what seems like only the first post.

I think I'll let it run for 2-3 months just to see what happens.

Ideally, there'd be a gadget/widget that would only display ads to my *search engine traffic*. This way my most loyal fans wouldn't have to look at hideous ads. Sort of like a municipality taxing tourists...

Personally, I can't stand looking at ads. Please bear with me and accept my apologies. All my regulars should be following via Google Reader anyway...

See also my last installment:

Better Blogging Chronicles 11 - Facebook

No comments: