Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moving Now



Packers came today. It took the three of them only 5 hours to pack up our meager possessions.

They load the truck tomorrow morning; we stay with friends in Milton tomorrow night; vacation with at my parents' house in Worcester for a week; come back to the South Shore (hotel) for my daughter's dance recital next weekend; then it's off to our new life on Long Island.

So obviously I'm going to be a little busy for the next 10 days. But I will have my laptop and I will still be blogging a bit.

3 comments:

Megan said...

It's been fun reading your blog for some of the local posts. Now that you're moving I'll probably move on, but good luck to you and your family on your future endeavors. It's been fun reading your take on local issues and local homeschooling. And, interestingly (to me, at least), I think I even saw you in real life today.

CaptiousNut said...

Megan,

Hah!

My posts/spiels transcend mere geography.

Did you really see me or was it a *mirage*? My shirt was on all day so I don't know how you could have recognized my midriff!

The only places I went today were the Chinese restaurant and HCC. So...

Thanks for your kind words but I don't know who - blogger-wise - you could possibly move on to.

And if you did see me, shame on you for not saying hello. (I needed help with the boxes today.)

Megan said...

Yeah, but you were with your friend and it seemed weird... not to mention really embarassing if I was wrong. I recognized your kids from a few photos you've posted. They're very cute, and my daughter (who loves "big kids") kept asking to go back to see the little girl and the little boy.

Anyway, good luck with your move!