Monday, August 17, 2009

Shedding Sunlight On Morons



My wife's good friend was over the other day. She's one of those nutjob eco-pagans who's fanatical about all things organic and *nutrition* in general. For crying out loud she won't even let her kids ever eat a hot dog. How's that for child abuse?!?!?!

But get this....apparently she's not so afraid of the unfiltered sun.

We're at the beach the other day and it's near 90 degrees and sunny. She said her pale babies did not need any sunscreen because *it was 4:30pm*.

Yeah, 3 hours of exposure for her 1 and 3 year olds in bathing suits only....that's healthy!

I should have jabbed Miss Healthier-Than-Thou with, "Hah! Looks like you're on parental par with Britney Spears and her fried offspring!"

So, is she a hypocrite? Or merely inconsistent?

Certainly, Moronic would provide greater coverage in describing this young lady - even if she is one of Mrs. C-Nut's better friends.

















Ouch!...on that last one.

BTW, who the bleep is this Kim Kardashian chick?

I've been hearing her name on secular radio stations and I just googled her. Still I can't figure out her celebrity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will probably contend that she is giving her kids much needed vitamin D. Someone mentioned this to me when I was putting 55 sunbock on my 2 yr old and I never thought much about it.
Kfell

west coast tom. said...

The second from the bottom is just like your tan right?