Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bun-Dusters And Their Carbon Footprint



Revealed: the environmental impact of Google searches
Performing two Google searches from a desktop computer can generate about the same amount of carbon dioxide as boiling a kettle for a cup of tea, according to new research.

And, as we all know boiling teapots foment hurricanes and direct them toward minority-laden cities!

One grand irony, as pointed out by a commenter on that ridiculous article, is that eco-saint Al Gore invented the globe-scorching internet.

Back to tea...

From one of my new books:

Bun-duster - An effete male who likes to go to teas and other similar mild social occasions.

What a great epithet! I am always excited to add weapons to my arsenal.

This is a word I needed last year to describe my metrosexual brother - whose carbon footprint will now have to be recalculated.

No comments: