Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My Travel Secrets



When traveling, always ask the hotel/motel for the "handicapped room".

It's always available and they will always give it to you without a doctor's note. They don't care one bit - the people working there are salaried.

The handicapped room is conveniently close to the lobby and parking lot (no elevators to deal with). It has a large shower - usually with no tub to climb over. AND, best of all, these rooms all sport the "high toilet" so you don't have to hunch over that standard one made for humans 5 feet 3 inches tall. So what if your wife's feet will be dangling...tell her to pack a pair of evacuation stilettoes.

I had something meatier to post today but my *legal team* advised me to refine it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The handicap toilet, and the kosher meal!

Anonymous said...

The previous post was a Freudian slip, sorry, feel free to delete it if desired!

CaptiousNut said...

My whole blog is a Freudian slip!