Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Useless Rally - Except For Its Bashablility

For a minute yesterday, I considered going down to Faneuil Hall to heckle the Boston Globe clowns....but I refrained.



I am originally and currently a Boston guy (much to my chagrin) and I am certainly basking in the demise of the Boston Globe....

But first and foremost, this blog's vocation is to Marginalize Morons.

So I want to highlight this asinine quote from yesterday's Boston Globe wake/rally:

"Today we’re here to talk about free speech," Totten said. "We’re also here to tell the New York Times that the Boston Globe remains in Boston and belongs in Boston. The Globe is too important to New England to ever be placed in jeopardy by the New York Times or anybody else."

Say what?

Free speech? Placed in jeopardy?

Oh man are these Globies dumb. Good riddance!

By the way, the Globe's speech hasn't been free in any respect. It's bled tens of millions of dollars....and it hasn't exactly been a fount of *intellectual diversity*.

By rights I should have gone down there and unleashed deserved vitriol - and kicked a few supine union a$$clowns. But what can I say, I'm incorrigibly derelict on *civic duty*.

See also what I wrote yesterday.

No comments: