Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Manliness Update

After my last post, I received this email from my buddy:

does your brother get pissed off at your recent blogs and your calling him a metrosexual? that is pretty funny though, ordering tea with lemon and honey at a bar.

He's right, I should strive to pick on everyone equitably. Ironically, this particular friend of mine is his own breed of metrosexual with his vests and body waxing. Furthermore, he has a fetish for one of the most un-masculine drinks concoct-able - pink lemonade. I mean, he goes into bars and restaurants and specifically asks about its availability! It just so happens I have a pic of him sipping one on Boylston Street in Boston. (Rattlesnake Bar and Grill)



And he wonders why random dudes keep coming up to him on the subway or the street and giving him their business cards!

Oh yeah, this buddy of mine also knows the differences between lilac, periwinkle, and lavender.

No comments: