Thursday, July 22, 2010

Steamy Summer Scat


Indeed it is a real product - some sort of pad to be inserted in one's briefs; it's supposed to absorb the sound and smell of organic flatulence. Though I'm sure at least half of its purchases will be of the *gag* variety!

Reviews:

It's a great product and does just what it says. Very helpful when you have to travel a bunch. Wish I'd had an extra pack to hand to the guy across the aisle from me on my last trip!! I would also recommend for expectant mothers.
I tried the product because, since I have IBS, I thought it might help on those days when I was gas incontinent. It didn't work at all, even when I tried using multiple patches at once to cover a larger area. Its a good idea, but it doesn't work. Save your money!

I do believe there is a disclaimer on the product. They say it's not guaranteed to be effective on well-marbled men over the age of 55!

Speaking of scat...

It was hot yet again today and I decided to take the kids to the town pool. But when we got there the *big kid* pool was de-populated. I asked a teeny-bopper if they were doing one of those lifeguard breaks or something. "No...someone pooped in the pool. It'll re-open at 5:30."

So we killed a half-hour at the toddler pool. Later on, some *mom* told me that it was actually vomit in the pool that caused the emergency stoppage. I joked that there was probably some truth to making kids wait 20 minutes between eating and swimming. They made us do it, so we are obligated to torture our broods with the same old-wives' mythology!

However later on, another *mom* informed me that it was in fact a floating log, as originally thought, that was the issue.

Only it was found in the *lanes*. Now who swims in the lanes of a town pool?

Yep, that's right, nobody but 'old coots' - though that *mom* giggled that it must have come from a "codger".



Thanks to PrivateCaller for the link to Subtle Butt.

1 comment:

Taylor Conant said...

This is pretty topical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyv5ciW2zt0