Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Kids Versus Little Kids

Somebody titled this - Scaring the (Poop) Out Of The Kids:


Hah!

I imagine it took considerable *work* to pull this stunt off - though I think they could have somehow made it scarier. Perhaps they could have put the child's favorite stuffed animal out there or something?

I remember, heck I'll never forget the *tot finder* sticker that my biological parents put on my bedroom window.

It was freakin' oval-shaped - so it looked like someone or some alien was peering into my room, every night of my insomniac youth.

2 comments:

Justin Time said...

Ahh, the old Tot-finder sticker.

Those things were so sticky that there was no chance of removing it when the kid was no longer a tot.

The only way to get rid of it was to replace the whole window...

CaptiousNut said...

I think, 35 years later, that it's still on my old bedroom window.

Will have to check.