Monday, August 30, 2010

Ferriss....Still On A Roll!

The Four RAP Workweek?


I've mentioned Tim Ferriss a few times recently on this blog. He's definitely someone worth heeding.

Tim wrote a post the other day that was, much like his book, positively drenched with good, useful information (for aspiring authors or bibliophiles anyway).

Check it out - How Authors Really Make Money.

While I was reading it I couldn't help but think how profoundly informative his post was - answering questions that no doubt tons of people were ecstatic to see answered.  And I noted the stark difference between it and the snarky/sophomoric content that I generally churn out.  As someone who's keenly interested in amping up their blog readership....these days I'm paying special attention to the style and content selection of Ferriss and other standard-setters.

See also:

Book Review - The 4-Hour Workweek

Ebook Goldrush

Better Blogging Chronicles 7 - PageRank

No comments: