Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Ambisexual Romance Turn-Off


Here's the chorus from the extra-inverted singer's latest song:

But if I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party it'd be ecstasy
Yeah, if I had you
You-y-y-y-y-you
You-y-y-y-y-you
You-y-y-y-y-you
If I had you

I don't about y'all....but I can't listen to that song when it comes on the AM/FM radio. And I definitely don't want my kids humming along to it either.

It's bad enough that popular music has glorified *unrealistic romance* to the point where young Morons are so deluded as to what their future spouse will be....that they all but squander their lives in search thereof.

But now we have to bear that crap sung by an unapologetic Tinkerbell in Adam Lambert?  Is this really *marketable imagery?

I'll pass, thank you.  And I sincerely doubt I'm the only one whose stomach turns, and then radio dial turns upon hearing his voice.

No comments: