Monday, November 23, 2009

Catalyzing Scat



I know somebody....that whenever they go for a run....

They end up barreling into a restaurant, ice cream shop, or neighbor's house because their *system* has been furiously activated.

I always found this hysterical and odd.

Only according Google, it's clearly pretty common.

Me?

I've never had an automatic catalyst - except for when I was a kid. It felt like every time I went deep into the woods I had to go.

Nowadays, like the rest of my life, everything is pretty much in order.

- approximately same time every late morning
- no need for reading material
- and I know how to clean up properly

See - One More Crudity From New Hampshire - for elaboration on *properly*.

What's funny, and speaks truth to the power of the internet, is that Google search suggestions, ALL BY THEMSELVES, pretty much answer the question.

I'll take testimonials and the wisdom of crowds over academic theory any day.



See, I knew all along *beans* were an undeserving scapegoat!

No comments: