Friday, December 05, 2008

Wimping Out



West Coast Tom *dared* me to put this pic on my blog.

Now, if he had *double dog dared* me I might have been compelled to put the image directly on this blog. Alas, I have to be sensitive to my humor-less corporate sponsors.

But, boy do I hope my know-it-all MIL clicks on that link.

She might very well cough up her subprime rib roast!!!

UPDATE - My MIL corrected me again. She sent me an email reminding me that I was the *know-it-all* and she was *never wrong*. So I will think about apologizing for that mis-modification. Judging by the tone of her email, I think it's fair to say that she clicked on the link and suffered gastrointestinal disenchantment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children of the 80's unite.

Slow out.

Paul Mitchell said...

Posting a link to that was way out of line.

Funny Circus Bears said...

Jesus god almighty that is ugly.