Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cockiest Scrub I Ever Saw

I just found this funny poop now.

Here's Brian Scalabrine, the deadly 15th man of the 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics:



One would think that this Moron was the team captain or something - but he was more like the team mascot.



Just imagine his ego if he had, I don't know....maybe got a dunk in during garbage time or something.

The only reason I found these clips is that I was searching for a video of him getting hurt this season. He got hit on the head or something and fell to the ground like Humpty Dumpty. I was in stitches and cheering because I knew there was a possibility that with him injured the Celts could UPGRADE the roster from the Development League.

1 comment:

Taylor Conant said...

Laff. The questioners owned him so bad.