Friday, February 05, 2010

Behold, The World's Youngest Blogger



The Prince, my 5.20 year old son just launched his very own blog.

I had never even told him what a *blog* was until very recently. The little bugger stands behind me and reads everything on the monitors.

And I never told him that MM was *my blog* or anything - as I don't well need him out at the playground blabbing about his dad, CaptiousNut.

But he must have discerned that I authored a website, or three. The other day he asked if he could have his own *blog*. Somewhat startled, I didn't really respond; he asked the next day and I figured why the bleep not!

Check it out - The Youngest Blogger.

He couldn't be more enthused about it.

We'll try to get him do a post each day - though that might be ambitious at first. Heck, I didn't get my output up to that pace until I was 33.50!

Obviously, blogging is an extremely educational endeavor - for 'old coots' and 'young coots' alike.

No comments: