Monday, February 15, 2010

Learn How To Turn A Phone Off!



So I just called *someone* I know. The phone rang twice and I heard a beep and some static. It was a bad connection, or so I thought. I hollered this guy's name but only heard his voice faintly in the background.

We did indeed have a connection.

And for the next 6.5 minutes I heard him and his life-partner going at it. I right away grabbed my camera, pressed *record*, and put it up against my Droid's earpiece.

Y'ALL SHOULD HAVE HEARD THE DIRTY TALK COMING OUT FROM THIS YOUNG LADY.

What a tiger!

It all makes sense now. I met this broad once before (at least I think it's her) and let's just say that she can *talk the balls off a pool table*.

So I'm going to email him this blog post....and contemplate what I should do with the 105 MB of feisty audio I just uploaded to my computer.

No comments: