Sunday, February 28, 2010

Confiscation Time



The last couple of days I've been busy on account my long lost sister being in town. I haven't seen her, a Phoenix denizen, or her babies in over a year.

Today I've been home and at my PC all day. But blogging has been put on hold as I try to get the taxes out of the way. This year I attempted to upload my trades (all 300) directly into TurboTax - and they did come through. Only I've already found some major *discrepancies*. So I'll have to do what I always do, manually input each and every one of them. And it goes without saying....that it ain't too fun rehashing my results, post-March anyway.

It's always a good idea to get the *confiscation* done sooner rather than later. But this year I have too much other nonsense to deal with. For one thing, my landlord is getting foreclosed upon any day now. Furthermore, I am still hoping to hit the road in a few weeks; call me a dreamer but I'm still hoping to pull off April in Naples!

No comments: