Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh Pagan, Heal Thyself

I caught this guy on the dial of my color TV the other night....and found it blogworthy:



Actually, few historians would call Jesus Christ imaginary. Plenty question his divine nature, but there's significant evidence that he walked the Earth. In this vein, I even read once something like there's *no proof* that Alexander The Great was a real person - whether or not that's true, I don't know.

I actually watched the show for a few more minutes. After this *bit*, the scholar went on to explicitly say that everyone who criticized President B. Hussein Obama was a RACIST.

One last thing on this clown - who thinks everyone else a Moron:

In October 9, 2009, on his HBO show, Maher debated the effectiveness of flu vaccinations with Bill Frist and stated, "Why would you let them be the ones to stick a disease into your arm? I would never get a swine flu vaccine or any vaccine. I don’t trust the government, especially with my health."

Weigh that against what he said 1.5 months earlier:

On August 24, 2009, Maher was a guest on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and on the topic of getting universal healthcare legislation passed, Maher stated that Obama should forget about trying to get 60 votes for it, "he only needs 51". "Forget getting the sixty votes or sixty percent - sixty percent of people don't believe in evolution in this country - he just needs to drag them to it, like I said, they're stupid; get health care done, with or without them."

So, jam federalized health care through....even though *I don't trust* the feds with my health care???

I'd call that IMAGINARY logic.

No comments: